Mindscreen Film Institute, founded by Rajiv Menon in 2006, was started as a school for Cinematography and has since evolved into a specialized institute offering courses on Screenplay Writing, Film-Making and Direction. Run by a team of senior industry professionals, Mindscreen Film Institute takes pride in having been the training ground for some of the best talent in the film industry today.
Rajiv Menon, known for his passion in teaching, has mentored award winning cinematographers and directors such as Ravi K. Chandran, Rajasekhar, Ratnavelu and Gautam Menon during their formative years. The Institute draws upon decades of his experience and also the 'Film Productions and Equipment rental company, Mindscreen.
The certificate course on Cinematography started in the year 2006 is a comprehensive program where the students get hands-on learning experience and theoretical knowledge on the latest equipment’s and facilities available in campus.
To offer high quality professional study programs in the theory & practice of film-making.
To focus on specialized areas of film-making that develop very proficient technicians who are creative artists as well.
Mindscreen Film Institute and its alumni make a professional impact and significant contribution to the media and entertainment industry.
We believe that a good film-maker, irrespective of his/her role must appreciate all aspects of the process.
From the choices a cinematographer confronts, understanding the director & his script, how sound and music transform a scene to assembling of images in the editing room. And the best way to learn them is to have a real ‘touch-feel-do’ experience.
Mindscreen Film Institute is all about hands-on learning. Our learning environment is designed to move one beyond their current level, expand the vision, enhance technical skills and unleash the potential to IMAGINE, THINK & CREATE in a new way
• Six Months Course on Cinematography
• Six Months Course on Screenwriting and Filmmaking
• Three Months Foundation course on Digital Photography
• Six Months Course on Acting for Film & Television
MINDSCREEN FILM INSTITUTE
IMAGINE, THINK & CREATE a new way.
MFI invites application for admission to August 2016 Batch
MFI offers four streams of specialization:
• Six Months Course on Cinematography – August 2016
• Six Months Course on Screenwriting and Filmmaking – August 2016
• Three Months Foundation course on Digital Photography – May 2016
• Six Months Course on Acting for Film & Television – June 2016
• Weekend Acting For Camera Course - 12 Weekends(Saturday & Sundays
MFI boasts the ability of its graduates to remain at the cutting edge and to influence rapid changes in the industry setting benchmark for the rest.
The course details and application form are available online at: www.mindscreen.co.in
Please send your completed application form by courier or in person to:
MINDSCREEN FILM INSTITUTE
No: 4, Ranga Lane, Off Dr. Ranga Road, Mylapore, Chennai – 600 004
Ph: +91 044 4210 8682 / 2499 6417, Mobile: +91 9841612595
* Candidates should possess an undergraduate degree either in science or arts.
* +2 students with three years' experience in Photography / Film Industry may also apply.
* PREFERENCE WILL BE GIVEN TO CANDIDATES WHO HAVE UNDERGONE THE THREE MONTHS FOUNDATION DIGITAL PHOTOGRAPHY COURSE FORM MAY 2016 to JUNE 2016 AT MINDSCREEN FILM INSTITUTE.
*Last date for receipt of completed application is 14th March 2016 (1st Phase interview).
*The registration fee of Rs.2500.00 must accompany your application. The registration fee can be remitted online or sent as demand draft .Please visit www.mindscreen.co.in